Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary Brian!

Brian, I told you I found the perfect anniversary gift that didn't cost me anything.....well, except for taking Nicole Hammontree out to lunch for helping me with this. You have hinted and asked in the past for me to work on something like this but those who know me well know that creating something on the computer is not my cup of tea. Thank goodness for Nicole, her talents are amazing.

I thought now was the perfect time to do a family blog as we celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary! Can you believe it. The time has gone by so fast. The things we have accomplished together in the past 14 years still amazes me.....especially these 3 kids. We are 2 of the lucky few who got to marry our high school sweet hearts and we made it work!

How did I get so lucky? You are all I have ever known since I was 15 years old. We got to grow up together, which I think makes us both who we are today. There were a lot of people who thought we were too young to get married and knew for sure that it wouldn't last. But, we dared to dream our dreams and here we are today.


Every day I thank God for you in my life. You are the "poster child" for the perfect husband and father. It's the little things you do that make me proud to be your wife, like not leaving the house in the morning without saying goodbye to each one of us and telling us you love us, or the dishes you wash, or laundry you fold after a long day at work just because you can tell I am exhausted from a day of being a mom.

With that, I hope you enjoy your anniversary gift. Hopefully with your help we can keep this current to share our happiness with our friends and family. Thank you for making my dreams come true! Happy Anniversary. I love you.

8 comments:

Nicole H. said...

Sheri you've done a great job on this! I am serious that you don't have to do anything for me. I was happy to help. You two are an inspiration for all that know you. I consider myself lucky and blessed to call you a friend. I wish it was easier to find time for such friendships. I've learned so much from you. Brian is as lucky to have you.

Nicole H. said...

Oops I am so sorry, Happy Anniversary!

C-dawg and the Pound Puppies said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are such a great couple! I love the blog, great idea Sheri!

Judy/Mom said...

You two go-getters are perfect together. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. We have one going for Hilary's mission too.

Be happy together and cherish each other.

Can't believe how big the kids are!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Sheri & Brian! Your kids are so lucky to have both of you for parents - you've both always been so much fun! Congratulations on 14 years! Happy Anniversary!

Suzy Cummard said...

Oh my, this blog is so cute. What a great gift. PRICELESS GIFT!

I am so glad that you married Brian! I can still remember being a pain as you guys babysat us! ha ha... I hope you guys have forgotten some of those. I can not believe it has been 14 years! Crazy.
Your kids are so cute- yor whole fam is- including Shelbi.

Nicole H. said...

You have to KEEP blogging Sheri. Don't be a slacker;)

Nicole H. said...

Hey what happened to "trying to keep things going? I miss you girl. It has been far too long. I miss you.